When nature calls, sometimes it brings doughnuts.
A camper in the Wyoming part of Snake River Canyon was surprised when a mule deer casually walked up to him across a creek. The animal had a mini powdered doughnut hanging off of its antler, much like the fuzzy dice on the rear view mirror of a Camaro.
The deer did not seem to react to the camper’s pointing and laughing.
In the YouTube video description, the camper surmises that another generous camper shared the doughnut with the deer.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy