The Internet’s most famous feline is getting the silver-screen treatment in her very own Christmas movie, which is set to air on Nov. 29.
Grumpy Cat’s Worst Christmas Ever is the story of a 12-year-old girl who wishes for a companion for Christmas. When she walks into a pet store she sees the lonely Grumpy Cat, voiced by Aubrey Plaza from Parks and Recreation, and finds that they can communicate with each other.
But Grumpy isn’t the sweet and lovable moggy the girl had hoped for.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears