The Internet’s most famous feline is getting the silver-screen treatment in her very own Christmas movie, which is set to air on Nov. 29.
Grumpy Cat’s Worst Christmas Ever is the story of a 12-year-old girl who wishes for a companion for Christmas. When she walks into a pet store she sees the lonely Grumpy Cat, voiced by Aubrey Plaza from Parks and Recreation, and finds that they can communicate with each other.
But Grumpy isn’t the sweet and lovable moggy the girl had hoped for.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World