The Internet’s most famous feline is getting the silver-screen treatment in her very own Christmas movie, which is set to air on Nov. 29.
Grumpy Cat’s Worst Christmas Ever is the story of a 12-year-old girl who wishes for a companion for Christmas. When she walks into a pet store she sees the lonely Grumpy Cat, voiced by Aubrey Plaza from Parks and Recreation, and finds that they can communicate with each other.
But Grumpy isn’t the sweet and lovable moggy the girl had hoped for.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time