The official trailer for Furious 7, the latest installment of the Fast and the Furious franchise, dropped Saturday.
All the familiar faces are back: the late Paul Walker, Ludacris, Dwayne Johnson, Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster, Tyrese Gibson and more. And Crank star Jason Statham, who first appeared in the after-credits of Fast & Furious 6, also makes a prominent return.
The film is set to hit theaters on April 3, 2015.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was