Jason Biggs and Jenny Mollen took to Twitter to find their lost dog Friday, and amazingly, social media came to the rescue. Biggs’ Twitter feed reads like a how-to manual for using the Internet to save your pet, and a little like a fairy tale.
First, Biggs, who starred in American Pie and plays Larry Bloom in Orange is the New Black, sent out a digital SOS.
Then his wife, Jenny Mollen—author of I Like You Just The Way I Am and actress on the show Angel—followed suit.
Biggs updated the search with some location information…
…and followed up with a helpful clarification…
…and with more info about the dog’s attire.
Biggs expresses some healthy gratitude even though dog hasn’t been found yet…
…and at last, relief.
It was social media that saved the day!
We’re just waiting for the happily ever after tweet.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve