The horns Daniel Radcliffe wears in his new film are a good look, the Harry Potter veteran quipped in an interview this week.
“I am very horny in this film,” Radcliffe joked to People Thursday night at the movie Horns’ Los Angeles premiere. “The horns are a look I can see catching on. I think I’m going to spark a trend, don’t you?”
In Horns, a fantastical far cry from the Harry Potter films, Radcliffe plays an accused murderer who begins growing devil horns in the middle of the night.
“They’re glorious and I hope very attractive,” he said.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer