The horns Daniel Radcliffe wears in his new film are a good look, the Harry Potter veteran quipped in an interview this week.
“I am very horny in this film,” Radcliffe joked to People Thursday night at the movie Horns’ Los Angeles premiere. “The horns are a look I can see catching on. I think I’m going to spark a trend, don’t you?”
In Horns, a fantastical far cry from the Harry Potter films, Radcliffe plays an accused murderer who begins growing devil horns in the middle of the night.
“They’re glorious and I hope very attractive,” he said.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement