Last night in L.A., Hollywood elite gathered for Kate Hudson’s annual Halloween party. But among the A-listers presumably dressed up like sexy kittens or sexy lemurs or whatever, one celeb forged her own path.
That celeb was Katy Perry, who attended the party dressed as a Cheeto. A giant, sad Cheeto. Of the Flamin’ Hot variety.
Thank you so much for doing this, Katy Perry. You are an inspiration to us all. This is almost as good as all the times you wore a pepperoni pizza onesie. Almost.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy