Last night in L.A., Hollywood elite gathered for Kate Hudson’s annual Halloween party. But among the A-listers presumably dressed up like sexy kittens or sexy lemurs or whatever, one celeb forged her own path.
That celeb was Katy Perry, who attended the party dressed as a Cheeto. A giant, sad Cheeto. Of the Flamin’ Hot variety.
Thank you so much for doing this, Katy Perry. You are an inspiration to us all. This is almost as good as all the times you wore a pepperoni pizza onesie. Almost.
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption