Last night in L.A., Hollywood elite gathered for Kate Hudson’s annual Halloween party. But among the A-listers presumably dressed up like sexy kittens or sexy lemurs or whatever, one celeb forged her own path.
That celeb was Katy Perry, who attended the party dressed as a Cheeto. A giant, sad Cheeto. Of the Flamin’ Hot variety.
Thank you so much for doing this, Katy Perry. You are an inspiration to us all. This is almost as good as all the times you wore a pepperoni pizza onesie. Almost.
- Why House Democrats Refused to Save McCarthy
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Self-Silencing Is Making Women Sick: Essay
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time