Chelsea Handler is not happy that Instagram removed a topless photo she posted of herself.
The image features Handler riding horseback without a shirt spliced next to a famous photo of Russian President Vladimir Putin doing the same thing. Handler captioned the picture: “Anything a man can do, a woman has the right to do better #kremlin.” When Instagram took the image down, she put it back up and called the policy sexist (Instagram removed it again).
“Taking this down is sexist,” the comedian wrote in re-posting the image on her Twitter feed. “I have every right to show I have a better body than Putin.”
Handler also posted Instagram’s notice to her that it had removed the picture.
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023