Chelsea Handler is not happy that Instagram removed a topless photo she posted of herself.
The image features Handler riding horseback without a shirt spliced next to a famous photo of Russian President Vladimir Putin doing the same thing. Handler captioned the picture: “Anything a man can do, a woman has the right to do better #kremlin.” When Instagram took the image down, she put it back up and called the policy sexist (Instagram removed it again).
“Taking this down is sexist,” the comedian wrote in re-posting the image on her Twitter feed. “I have every right to show I have a better body than Putin.”
Handler also posted Instagram’s notice to her that it had removed the picture.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer