What kind of person drives a Honda? Apparently any kind. A new, interactive commercial by the car company shows a double-sided story. While watching the commercial on a special YouTube landing page, you can press the “R” button on your keyboard in order to switch between story lines.
One story follows a dad picking up his children from school, the other a getaway driver. Try it yourself. The videos are perfectly parallel.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Eliana Dockterman at email@example.com