What kind of person drives a Honda? Apparently any kind. A new, interactive commercial by the car company shows a double-sided story. While watching the commercial on a special YouTube landing page, you can press the “R” button on your keyboard in order to switch between story lines.
One story follows a dad picking up his children from school, the other a getaway driver. Try it yourself. The videos are perfectly parallel.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time