It’s been a busy week for Taylor Swift, but she managed to make time to attend a Knicks game at Madison Square Garden Wednesday evening with her bestie, supermodel Karlie Kloss. (Maybe it was actually part of her new job as New York City’s Tourism Ambassador. Unclear.)
What we do know is that Tay — who sat next to Ben Stiller and his son — really seemed to experience the full range of human emotion while attending the game, making for an emotionally rich game-watching experience. Take a look.
And more euphoria:
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Why It’s OK to Say No to That Party You’re Dreading
- COP28 Is a Business Bonanza. Should It Be?
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- Column: When India Was a Human Rights Leader
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time