No one thought it was possible. Until now. In the tutorial video below, YouTuber Dave Hax shows us how to draw a perfect circle freehand. The technique is so simple, it’ll make you wonder why no one thought of it before: you use your wrist, knuckles, or fingers as your pivot. From there, you spin the paper around, drawing a perfect circle as you go. It takes a bit of practice, but when you get the hang of it, it feels like unlocking a new skill!
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart