Universal Pictures let a few more details slip out Wednesday about an upcoming flick by the Academy Award-winning filmmakers called Hail, Caesar!
Indiewire, which published Universal’s synopsis, reports the feature by Ethan and Joel Coen, of Fargo and No Country for Old Men fame, is set for a Feb. 5, 2016, release.
The movie, which takes place toward the end of Hollywood’s Golden Age and “follows a single day in the life of a studio fixer who is presented with plenty of problems to fix,” will involve an all-star ensemble cast that includes Scarlett Johansson, Josh Brolin, George Clooney, Tilda Swinton, Ralph Fiennes, Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating