Celebrity women wearing a special edition pink Planned Parenthood shirt began proliferating on Lena Dunham’s Instagram feed Thursday morning.
Earlier this month, the organization paired up with the actress, director, and new author on her book tour for Not That Kind of Girl. On Thursday, Dunham premiered a limited-time Planned Parenthood shirt, complete with her signature, the proceeds of which will go towards the Planned Parenthood Action Fund.
Celebrities including Leslie Mann, Amy Poehler, and Ellen Page have taken on the role of model for the new shirt. Here’s a sampling of the reproductive rights supporters:
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- The World's Greatest Places of 2023
- Exclusive: Effective Altruist Leaders Were Repeatedly Warned About Sam Bankman-Fried Years Before FTX Collapsed
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Gaslighting, Narcissist, and More Psychology Terms You're Misusing
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- In Defense of Nora Ephron's Unfairly Panned Heartburn Movie
- Want Today's Top Headlines in Your Inbox? Sign Up for The Brief