Celebrity women wearing a special edition pink Planned Parenthood shirt began proliferating on Lena Dunham’s Instagram feed Thursday morning.
Earlier this month, the organization paired up with the actress, director, and new author on her book tour for Not That Kind of Girl. On Thursday, Dunham premiered a limited-time Planned Parenthood shirt, complete with her signature, the proceeds of which will go towards the Planned Parenthood Action Fund.
Celebrities including Leslie Mann, Amy Poehler, and Ellen Page have taken on the role of model for the new shirt. Here’s a sampling of the reproductive rights supporters:
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org