Starbucks has launched a special Halloween-themed green beverage called the Franken Frappuccino.
The green-tea-based drink is made with peppermint syrup, white-chocolate sauce, java chips, whipped cream and mocha drizzle, reports People.
And it doesn’t seem to be leaving customers green around the gills. “It tastes like a Frappuccino version of mint chocolate ice cream — super yummy,” said Reddit user Callthewindreddit.
The limited edition Frappuccino is available to buy in select Starbucks stores from Oct. 29 to 31. And any grande Frappuccino bought after 2 p.m. will only cost $3, Starbucks said on their Instagram.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time