Starbucks has launched a special Halloween-themed green beverage called the Franken Frappuccino.
The green-tea-based drink is made with peppermint syrup, white-chocolate sauce, java chips, whipped cream and mocha drizzle, reports People.
And it doesn’t seem to be leaving customers green around the gills. “It tastes like a Frappuccino version of mint chocolate ice cream — super yummy,” said Reddit user Callthewindreddit.
The limited edition Frappuccino is available to buy in select Starbucks stores from Oct. 29 to 31. And any grande Frappuccino bought after 2 p.m. will only cost $3, Starbucks said on their Instagram.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- The World's Greatest Places of 2023
- Exclusive: Effective Altruist Leaders Were Repeatedly Warned About Sam Bankman-Fried Years Before FTX Collapsed
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Gaslighting, Narcissist, and More Psychology Terms You're Misusing
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- In Defense of Nora Ephron's Unfairly Panned Heartburn Movie
- Want Today's Top Headlines in Your Inbox? Sign Up for The Brief