Check out this video of Interstellar stars Matthew McConaughey, Jessica Chastain, Anne Hathaway and director Christopher Nolan posing for New York City based photographer Robert Maxwell. The shoot for this TIME magazine cover took place at The California Science Center in Los Angeles.
Interstellar follows the story of space explorers who must enter a newly discovered wormhole to save Earth. It hits theaters Nov. 7 and also stars Michael Caine, Wes Bentley and John Lithgow.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- The World's Greatest Places of 2023
- Exclusive: Effective Altruist Leaders Were Repeatedly Warned About Sam Bankman-Fried Years Before FTX Collapsed
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Gaslighting, Narcissist, and More Psychology Terms You're Misusing
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- In Defense of Nora Ephron's Unfairly Panned Heartburn Movie
- Want Today's Top Headlines in Your Inbox? Sign Up for The Brief