Check out this video of Interstellar stars Matthew McConaughey, Jessica Chastain, Anne Hathaway and director Christopher Nolan posing for New York City based photographer Robert Maxwell. The shoot for this TIME magazine cover took place at The California Science Center in Los Angeles.
Interstellar follows the story of space explorers who must enter a newly discovered wormhole to save Earth. It hits theaters Nov. 7 and also stars Michael Caine, Wes Bentley and John Lithgow.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization