Christopher Nolan’s new movie Interstellar explores the limits of space and time. With the earth devastated by a crop disease called “the blight,” NASA discovers a wormhole that could promise a brighter future.
Scientists implore explorers, two of whom are played by Matthew McConaughey and Anne Hathaway, to travel through the wormhole in hopes of finding a new world for humanity. McConaughey is forced to choose between staying on earth with his children — especially his young, vulnerable daughter Murph, whose grown-up self is played by Jessica Chastain — and finding their future in the cosmos.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World