Josh Sundquist has a reputation to uphold.
Each Halloween the Paralympic ski racer-turned-author and motivational speaker goes all out for Halloween, putting his so-called disability (Sundquist lost his leg to bone cancer when he was nine years old) to great effect.
Over the last few years, Sundquist’s gone as a flamingo (one leg up naturally), the leg lamp from A Christmas Story, and a gingerbread man with its leg bitten off. He has posted the entire impressive collection on his Facebook page.
This year he’s opted to get in touch with his inner athlete and what team sport is best known for having just one leg? Foosball. As you can see in the behind-the-scenes video, for his foosball player costume, Sundquist stuck his leg in a box and attached himself to the metal pipes that would connect him to his teammates were he really on a foosball soccer team.
Sundquist holds on to his title of King of Halloween once again.
[H/T Sports Illustrated]
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization