Not content with revealing five years worth of superhero movies Tuesday, Marvel also revealed an extended look at the next Avengers movie.
Set for theaters on May 1, 2015, Avengers: Age of Ultron will follow Tony Stark’s attempt to push a dormant peacekeeping program, but ends up leading to a showdown between the villainous Ultron and The Avengers team.
This preview features the average cocktail party: a dozen superheroes in a room attempting to lift Thor’s hammer. The party is broken up by an unwanted guest.
Read next: Marvel Unveils Superhero Five-Year Plan
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was