Not content with revealing five years worth of superhero movies Tuesday, Marvel also revealed an extended look at the next Avengers movie.
Set for theaters on May 1, 2015, Avengers: Age of Ultron will follow Tony Stark’s attempt to push a dormant peacekeeping program, but ends up leading to a showdown between the villainous Ultron and The Avengers team.
This preview features the average cocktail party: a dozen superheroes in a room attempting to lift Thor’s hammer. The party is broken up by an unwanted guest.
Read next: Marvel Unveils Superhero Five-Year Plan
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time