People have tried mashing up Beyoncé and Taylor Swift in the past, but those efforts have often yielded pretty dreadful results. This time, however, things went pretty well.
Some beautiful soul decided to take Tay’s “Out of the Woods,” from her new album 1989, and Bey’s “XO,” from last year’s self-titled surprise album, and blend them together for this unexpectedly lovely mashup. It features the beat from “Out of the Woods” paired with Bey’s vocals — so no, sadly, Tay doesn’t sing at all, but it’s okay. Tay has had plenty of time to shine this week.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time