Crest, the American standard of toothpaste brands, has started to get a little wacky lately. Its Be Adventurous line offers brushers the chance to swap out basic mint flavored paste for “Chocolate Mint Trek,” “Lime Spearmint Zest” or “Vanilla Mint Spark.” Not included in Crest’s lineup? Wasabi-flavored toothpaste.
Luckily, for spice loving fans who crave the idea of adding some sushi flavoring into their daily oral hygiene routine, wasabi toothpaste is coming to Japan thanks to the Village Vanguard shop.
While Seattle retailer Archie McPhee has sold a gag (and probably gag-inducing) wasabi toothpaste for years, Japan is getting the real deal. According to Kotaku, “The toothpaste smells like wasabi, it has a wasabi-like texture, and most importantly, it tastes like wasabi.”
So if you’re looking to put a little hair on your chest while keeping your teeth squeaky clean, be really adventurous and step away from the mint.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time