The 2015 Golden Globes will be bittersweet for fans of Amy Poehler and Tina Fey.
While promoting her book Yes, Please on the Today Show Tuesday, the Parks and Recreation star said that January will mark the “third and final” time she and Fey co-host the awards show.
“It’s the law of diminishing returns, which is why this is our last time,” Poehler said. “Unless you want to be a perennial host, there’s nowhere to go but down!”
But could this be the “farewell tour” that keeps on going? Poehler joked, “We’ll be the Jay Z of the Globes and never retire.”
You can watch Poehler make the announcement below:
More Must-Reads From TIME
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best TV Shows of 2023 So Far
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk