This will be the most amazing thing you watch this year, there’s no doubt about it. The creative team behind this film have really pulled out all the stops to create a visually stunning experience. A collaboration between Sweetgrass Productions, Philips TV and Ahlstrand & Wållgren, a teaser clip of Afterglow has been released to tease audiences… and we are most certainly teased!
The feature length film follows pro-skiers wearing incredible custom-made LED suits as they glide down pristine snowy slopes at night. The effects of the colored light reflecting off the snow and lighting up the darkness is unspeakably beautiful. Filmed in Alaska, the project was on a mammoth scale.
“Deep pillows and Alaskan spines, all filmed at night, with massive lights, custom made LED suits, and a national governments worth of logistics, planning and civil engineering,” said the filmmakers.
We only have one question. Where can we get a suit like that?
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart