A slew of classic Star Wars games which vanished along with the 90’s era computers they were designed to run on have been resurrected for modern-day computers.
Gaming site GOG has partnered with Disney Interactive to re-release 20 hit games from LucasArts, including X-Wing and TIE Fighter, as well as the popular adventure series Sam & Max. The titles were a popular request on GOG’s community forum, where fans can wax nostalgic about long-vanished titles and lobby for their return.
Want to try out your old favorites? Head over to GOG, hop in your X-Wing and may the force be with you.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was