A slew of classic Star Wars games which vanished along with the 90’s era computers they were designed to run on have been resurrected for modern-day computers.
Gaming site GOG has partnered with Disney Interactive to re-release 20 hit games from LucasArts, including X-Wing and TIE Fighter, as well as the popular adventure series Sam & Max. The titles were a popular request on GOG’s community forum, where fans can wax nostalgic about long-vanished titles and lobby for their return.
Want to try out your old favorites? Head over to GOG, hop in your X-Wing and may the force be with you.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement