New mom Alyssa Milano shared a picture of herself nursing her 7-week old daughter Elizabella on Instagram Monday.
The picture was accompanied by a quote from Czech writer Milan Kundera that read: “Ah, the joys of suckling! She lovingly watched the fishlike motions of the toothless mouth and she imagined that with her milk there flowed into her little son her deepest thoughts, concepts, and dreams.”
The actress announced Sept. 30 that she would not be returning to her ABC show Mistresses, because the show was shooting season 3 in Vancouver and she did not want to uproot her two young children. Here’s the announcement she posted on her blog:
In addition to baby Elizabella, Milano also has a son Milo, who is 3.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- The Threat to Louisiana's Drinking Water
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time