Taylor Swift will be the star performer of New York City’s annual New Year’s Eve celebration in Times Square.
The countdown show, “”New Year’s Rockin’ Eve,” will be hosted for the 10th straight year by entertainer Ryan Seacrest. There are around 38 musical acts scheduled for over five hours, the Associated Press reports.
Swift was also recently named New York City’s newest Global Welcome Ambassador, as the starlet has recently made the move to the city and has a new pop song, “Welcome to New York,” on her album 1989, which was released Monday.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer