Taylor Swift will be the star performer of New York City’s annual New Year’s Eve celebration in Times Square.
The countdown show, “”New Year’s Rockin’ Eve,” will be hosted for the 10th straight year by entertainer Ryan Seacrest. There are around 38 musical acts scheduled for over five hours, the Associated Press reports.
Swift was also recently named New York City’s newest Global Welcome Ambassador, as the starlet has recently made the move to the city and has a new pop song, “Welcome to New York,” on her album 1989, which was released Monday.
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time