Samuel Jackson did it for the audiobook, but Reading Rainbow’s LeVar Burton’s reading of the book “Go the F–k to Sleep” might just be the best.
During a recent Rooster Teeth 24-hour livestream to raise money for the Children’s Miracle Network, Burton read the hilarious spoof bedtime story with all the flair one would expect from the children’s television star. The reading is pretty f–king great, and the fact that the livestream raised about $240,000 is pretty cool, too.
Hat-tip to Kotaku.com
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com