Nobody knows the full range of human emotion quite like Miss Taylor Swift. Sometimes she’s on top of the world, and other times she’s down in the dumps — but either way, when Taylor feels, she really feels. And so, to honor her new album, 1989 — which encompasses joy, regret, lust, nostalgia and everything in between — we’ve created this handy interactive lyric generator which spans her entire catalog. (Of course, she’s not the only pop diva who understands emotion. Someone even created a similar tool called “Please Help Me Beyoncé.”)
Simply select the adjective that best describes your current mood — and then let Tay’s words help you really feel it.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.