Nobody knows the full range of human emotion quite like Miss Taylor Swift. Sometimes she’s on top of the world, and other times she’s down in the dumps — but either way, when Taylor feels, she really feels. And so, to honor her new album, 1989 — which encompasses joy, regret, lust, nostalgia and everything in between — we’ve created this handy interactive lyric generator which spans her entire catalog. (Of course, she’s not the only pop diva who understands emotion. Someone even created a similar tool called “Please Help Me Beyoncé.”)
Simply select the adjective that best describes your current mood — and then let Tay’s words help you really feel it.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This