Halle Berry is relaunching French lingerie line Scandale and teaming up with retailing giant Target to sell in the U.S.
The Oscar-winning actress’s Scandale Paris collection will be available to buy in selected Target stores and online at Target.com from Oct. 27, reports the Los Angeles Times.
Berry discovered the 80-year-old luxury lingerie label while shopping in Paris and wanted to revive the brand globally.
“I fell in love with Scandale while I was in Paris, because the brand reminded me of the city itself — beautiful and inspiring,” Berry said.
The Extant star teamed up with designers at Scandale and lingerie manufacturer Erik Ryd in order to launch a line for the American market.
“I am excited for the U.S. debut to be at Target and to launch the brand globally in 2015. I look forward to giving more women the chance to enjoy what European women have come to love for more than eight decades,” she said.
The 10-piece collection will feature items ranging from $7 to $18.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time