Halloween is right around the corner and if you haven’t planned on a costume, or even dressing up, you’re in for a treat. Created by Big Group, the Halloween Horrors Chart illustrates every kind of spooky monster you’d ever want to be.
The team came up with a bunch of categories to place each creature in, with ‘living’ and ‘undead’ as the umbrella categories and sub-categories such as monsters of the underworld, amphibians, extra-terrestrials, decomposing characters, vampiric creatures, humanoid-hybrids, and psychopaths. All are rather special, but if you can pull off an epic Mongolian death worm costume by the 31st, you’re bound to win that costume contest… or at least the hearts of other grotesque creatures.
(via Fast Co. Create)
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow