Halloween is right around the corner and if you haven’t planned on a costume, or even dressing up, you’re in for a treat. Created by Big Group, the Halloween Horrors Chart illustrates every kind of spooky monster you’d ever want to be.
The team came up with a bunch of categories to place each creature in, with ‘living’ and ‘undead’ as the umbrella categories and sub-categories such as monsters of the underworld, amphibians, extra-terrestrials, decomposing characters, vampiric creatures, humanoid-hybrids, and psychopaths. All are rather special, but if you can pull off an epic Mongolian death worm costume by the 31st, you’re bound to win that costume contest… or at least the hearts of other grotesque creatures.
(via Fast Co. Create)
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart