Gold has long been valued as a steady monetary unit. But in the future, Bitcoin will usurp its powewr. Ted Rogers, chief strategy officer at Xapo, explains its promise to Scott Minerd, chairman of investments and global chief investment officer at Guggenheim Partners, in this talk from the 2014 Nantucket Project.
- Amanda Gorman on the Greatest Lesson She’s Learned This Year
- What Actually Worries U.S. Doctors About Omicron
- Reuniting Families Separated Under Trump Is Expensive. Should the U.S. Government Pay?
- The 10 Best Movies of 2021
- America's Foster Care System Is a Dangerous Place for Trans Teens. Now They're Fighting for Change
- Stressed About Going Back to the Office? Here Are 8 Ways to Make It Easier
- What to Know About Digital World, the Company Funding Trump's New Social Media Platform 'TRUTH Social'