First Los Angeles, then New York, now the nation’s capital — the third installment of the over-the-top original movie franchise Sharknado will partly take place Washington, D.C., SyFy announced.
But the third film in the so-bad-it’s-good series can’t just be confined to one location when it touches down in 2015. Oh no. This new Sharknado will only begin in Washington before it chews the scenery all the way down to Orlando, Fla.
“The entire Eastern seaboard will be devoured by flying sharks,” Syfy’s website reads. “No seaboard city below our nation’s capital is safe!”
Perhaps some politicians will contribute another round of memorable celebrity cameos.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Nolan Feeney at email@example.com