(NEW YORK) — Pitbull will host the 2014 American Music Awards.
The platinum-selling rapper will also perform at the Nov. 23 event at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live, to air live on ABC, dick clark productions announced Monday.
Later that week, Pitbull will perform during the halftime show on Thanksgiving Day when the Dallas Cowboys play the Philadelphia Eagles. The Nov. 27 game will take place at the AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas, and will air on Fox.
Iggy Azalea is the leading nominee at the AMAs with six. John Legend, Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams have five nominations each. Lorde is up for four honors at the fan-voted show.
Those acts are all nominated for artist of the year, competing with Beyonce, Luke Bryan, Eminem, Imagine Dragons and One Direction.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve