Over the weekend, Drake was warming up with the University of Kentucky’s basketball team, because he’s a big basketball fan and the Wildcats are one of his favorite teams. Sadly, though, Drizzy’s participation indicated that he should probably stay beside the court, where he can safely lint-roll his pants, instead of on the court. Because when he attempted to go for a three-point shot, this is what happened:
Oh man. Aiiiirbaaaallll.
Here’s another angle which really captures the hopelessness:
Oh, Drake. Maybe you should just stick to doing Drake things like rapping and manufacturing lint rollers.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow