Recently engaged Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are having a baby.
A friend of the actor couple told People that it’s still early in the pregnancy, and denied rumors that they were expecting twins.
“They are both very, very happy,” the friend said.
People also reports that the couple doesn’t seem to be in a hurry to walk down the aisle. “It won’t necessarily be a short engagement,” a friend told the magazine. “They haven’t begun planning the wedding yet.”
Kutcher and Kunis met on the set of That ‘70s Show’ in 1998 and have remained friends since. The couple began dating in 2012.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com