Game of Thrones fans wondering what Westeros was like before Ned left the North will get a treat this season. Season five will feature the HBO show’s first-ever flashback scenes, according to Entertainment Weekly.
Apparently show runners David Benioff and Dan Weiss had set a rule their first season not to include any prophecies, dreams or flashbacks. “We failed the first two and this season the third,” they told film students at a Q&A in Spain where they are currently shooting portions of the show. “So yes, this season will finally have flashbacks.”
No word yet and what exactly the flashback will be or which characters it will include.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time