There is such a thing as too much. And Pizza Hut Korea’s $32 “Star Edge Pizza” doesn’t just toe the line of excess, it slip-and-slides across it on the flavored cream cheese filling stuffed inside its crust.
The surf-and-turf pie is topped with shrimp, calamari, bacon, steak and sausage, but its turnover crust is comes jam-packed with either cranberry or cinnamon apple nut and cream cheese filling.
Why would they do such a thing? This actor in the Star Edge Pizza’s bizarre ad seems to have a pretty solid answer:
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time