Ten-year-old Colorado resident Macy Friday got to briefly rub elbows Hillary Clinton this week, and from the looks of it, this meeting was not a let-down.
Clinton was in Denver to support Sen. Mark Udall’s bid for re-election. We’re sure Udall appreciated that Hillary stopped by, but clearly, nobody enjoyed it more than Friday.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- Matthew Macfadyen on Succession Series Finale
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction