After a lifetime of eschewing cellphones, Murray told Variety that he has purchased a smartphone: A BlackBerry. Because obviously.
“I got it to communicate with my sons, because they will not answer a phone call, but they will answer a text,” he said begrudgingly. “I mean I have done it, but I have no interest in it. The kids’ school stuff is all email, and they send thousands of emails. It’s complete overload.”
But don’t worry, the actor also has his very own 800 number which he sporadically checks. Who you gonna call? Bill Murray, duh.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow