After a lifetime of eschewing cellphones, Murray told Variety that he has purchased a smartphone: A BlackBerry. Because obviously.
“I got it to communicate with my sons, because they will not answer a phone call, but they will answer a text,” he said begrudgingly. “I mean I have done it, but I have no interest in it. The kids’ school stuff is all email, and they send thousands of emails. It’s complete overload.”
But don’t worry, the actor also has his very own 800 number which he sporadically checks. Who you gonna call? Bill Murray, duh.
- Inside the Death of a Rural Daycare
- Exclusive: Inside Ukraine’s Secret Effort to Train Pilots for U.S. Fighter Jets
- TIME’s First Interview in the Metaverse: How a Filmmaker Made a Movie and Fell in Love in VR
- How The Inflation Reduction Act Will Spur a New Climate Tech Ecosystem
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- Social Media Companies Like TikTok Hope to Fight Election Misinformation. Experts Say Their Plans Aren’t Enough
- How I Got My Students to Stop Staring at Screens
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma