Regular gasoline rose five cents per gallon on average in the U.S. over the past two weeks to reach a price of $3.56.
A survey released Sunday by industry analyst Trilby Lundberg reveals prices have risen 26 cents per gallon over the past six weeks, representing a $4 bump on a typical gas tank.
Midgrade costs $3.74 per gallon on average with premium gas at $3.89 and diesel at $4.02.
Within the contiguous U.S., Los Angeles has the highest average price at $4 per gallon, while Billings, Mont., comes in lowest at $3.18.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time