A new Ghostbusters film is coming. What’s more, the ghost-fighting team this time around will be made up of women, and Bridesmaids director and mastermind behind the cult classic television series Freaks and Geeks, Paul Feig, has been tapped to write the script.
The Hollywood Reporter says Katie Dippold, who worked with Feig on Sandra Bullock/Melissa McCarthy body cop flick The Heat, will be teaming up with the director again on the new Ghostbusters project. Who you gonna call? Call us excited.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space