Just when you thought no one could possibly make another version of “Let It Go,” the signature song from Disney’s hit animated film Frozen, someone came along and turned it into a club remix.
Yes, really. And here’s the thing: it’s actually kind of sort of weirdly quite good. You get Broadway legend Idina Menzel’s powerful vocals paired with some stereotypical dance beats and bass lines and pumping rhythms. What could go wrong? Just admit it, this makes you want to get yourself to the nearest club and fist-pump the night away.
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Her Fight for Abortion Access in Michigan
- Inside the War on Fake Consumer Reviews
- Column: Europe's Refugee Crisis Is Going to Get Worse
- How Lawmakers Are Trying to Protect Abortion Data Privacy
- The Surprising Thing That Could Help Ease Inflation
- Finding the American Dream in Canada
- The Safest Sunscreens to Buy—and Which Ingredients to Avoid
- Fact-Checking 8 Claims About Crypto’s Climate Impact
- How Grief Upsets Your Gut Health
- Who Could Replace Boris Johnson As U.K. Prime Minister?