On Monday’s Dancing with the Stars, Alfonso Ribeiro, court jester to the Fresh Prince of Bel Air, did what he does best: The Carlton.
The signature dance from the ’90s show, set to Tom Jones’ “It’s Not Unusual,” was what Ribeiro’s fans had been waiting for — including the judges, who gave the actor and his dance partner Witney Carson perfect 10s.
Ribeiro’s hips were like jelly. His arms, swinging projectiles of fun. His smile, rivaling that of a toddler hopped up on pixie sticks. It was almost impossible to capture an un-blurry photo of the dance because he was moving so quickly.
“All I can say is: Finally!” said judge Carrie Ann Inaba.
You can watch the entire video here.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time