Quick: close your eyes and envision the word “paradise.” What comes to mind? A long walk on a white sand beach, perhaps? An autumn meadow covered in bright orange and yellow leaves, a pumpkin spice latte in your hand and Ugg boots on your feet? Paradise can mean many things for many people, but for this guy, paradise means lying down and letting a bunch of pug puppies cavort all over him.
Watch as he giggles in pure, unadulterated delight as the group of pugs — which some sources have called a grumble of pugs (!!!) — romp around, showering this lucky, lucky man in hugs and affection. This definitely redefines the word “paradise.”
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow