North West has been getting a lot of attention lately—following her appearances at Paris Fashion Week, everyone wants to know what she’s thinking, what she’s wearing, and just where the fashionable one-year-old daughter of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West will be seen next. Now, thanks to an Instagram post by Kim’s sister Khloe Kardashian, we get a glimpse of what the West baby plays with.
Unsurprisingly, North has dolls that look just like her mom and dad. Brooklyn-based doll maker Celine’s Dolls posted pictures of the Kimye dolls, revealing that doll-Kanye is wearing a faux minx vest and faux leather pants, while doll-Kim is dressed up in a animal print top and fitted skirt with hips to boot. The doll-maker even created a little North doll, dressed up in pink—even though Kim has made clear pink is not really North’s thing.
They’re chic, adorable, and buzzworthy, but would we expect anything less for the Wests?
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Why It’s OK to Say No to That Party You’re Dreading
- COP28 Is a Business Bonanza. Should It Be?
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- Column: When India Was a Human Rights Leader
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time