A music video for the highly anticipated Breaking Bad spin-off series Better Call Saul was released Sunday. And if the country diddy performed by Junior Brown is any indication of what viewers can look forward to when the series premieres in February, Walter White’s go-to lawyer Saul Goodman, played by Bob Odenkirk, will be just as sleazy as ever.
DUI? Better Call Saul. Vandalism? Better Call Saul. Theft, money troubles, “who you gonna call when they lock you down cold? Saul, Saul, you better call Saul.”
The catchy tune is the latest tease for the upcoming show, created by Breaking Bad’s Vince Gilligan with help from the old staff, including writer Peter Gould. And for those wondering if there will be an appearance from Heisenberg, the new show is a prequel set back in 2002, before Walter White became America’s favorite drug lord.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears