A music video for the highly anticipated Breaking Bad spin-off series Better Call Saul was released Sunday. And if the country diddy performed by Junior Brown is any indication of what viewers can look forward to when the series premieres in February, Walter White’s go-to lawyer Saul Goodman, played by Bob Odenkirk, will be just as sleazy as ever.
DUI? Better Call Saul. Vandalism? Better Call Saul. Theft, money troubles, “who you gonna call when they lock you down cold? Saul, Saul, you better call Saul.”
The catchy tune is the latest tease for the upcoming show, created by Breaking Bad’s Vince Gilligan with help from the old staff, including writer Peter Gould. And for those wondering if there will be an appearance from Heisenberg, the new show is a prequel set back in 2002, before Walter White became America’s favorite drug lord.
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Her Fight for Abortion Access in Michigan
- Inside the War on Fake Consumer Reviews
- Column: Europe's Refugee Crisis Is Going to Get Worse
- How Lawmakers Are Trying to Protect Abortion Data Privacy
- The Surprising Thing That Could Help Ease Inflation
- Finding the American Dream in Canada
- The Safest Sunscreens to Buy—and Which Ingredients to Avoid
- Fact-Checking 8 Claims About Crypto’s Climate Impact
- How Grief Upsets Your Gut Health
- Who Could Replace Boris Johnson As U.K. Prime Minister?