A music video for the highly anticipated Breaking Bad spin-off series Better Call Saul was released Sunday. And if the country diddy performed by Junior Brown is any indication of what viewers can look forward to when the series premieres in February, Walter White’s go-to lawyer Saul Goodman, played by Bob Odenkirk, will be just as sleazy as ever.
DUI? Better Call Saul. Vandalism? Better Call Saul. Theft, money troubles, “who you gonna call when they lock you down cold? Saul, Saul, you better call Saul.”
The catchy tune is the latest tease for the upcoming show, created by Breaking Bad’s Vince Gilligan with help from the old staff, including writer Peter Gould. And for those wondering if there will be an appearance from Heisenberg, the new show is a prequel set back in 2002, before Walter White became America’s favorite drug lord.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time