A music video for the highly anticipated Breaking Bad spin-off series Better Call Saul was released Sunday. And if the country diddy performed by Junior Brown is any indication of what viewers can look forward to when the series premieres in February, Walter White’s go-to lawyer Saul Goodman, played by Bob Odenkirk, will be just as sleazy as ever.
DUI? Better Call Saul. Vandalism? Better Call Saul. Theft, money troubles, “who you gonna call when they lock you down cold? Saul, Saul, you better call Saul.”
The catchy tune is the latest tease for the upcoming show, created by Breaking Bad’s Vince Gilligan with help from the old staff, including writer Peter Gould. And for those wondering if there will be an appearance from Heisenberg, the new show is a prequel set back in 2002, before Walter White became America’s favorite drug lord.
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement