If you, like so many people on the Internet, were outraged that Vogue‘s latest cover featured Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, then perhaps you’ll like these doctored versions a bit more.
First, there’s the cover highlighting the beautiful bromance between James Franco and Seth Rogen. The actors Photoshopped themselves into the Annie Leibovitz cover shot, keeping Kim and Kanye’s bodies intact but replacing their heads. The two had previously recreated Kimye’s video for Bound 2. Rogen tweeted the image, saying “It had to be done,” and Franco posted it on Instagram:
And then there’s the Muppets version which trades Kim and Kanye for Miss Piggy and Kermit. (Oh, and it also trades Vogue for Vague.)
- Amanda Gorman on the Greatest Lesson She’s Learned This Year
- What Actually Worries U.S. Doctors About Omicron
- Reuniting Families Separated Under Trump Is Expensive. Should the U.S. Government Pay?
- The 10 Best Movies of 2021
- America's Foster Care System Is a Dangerous Place for Trans Teens. Now They're Fighting for Change
- Stressed About Going Back to the Office? Here Are 8 Ways to Make It Easier
- What to Know About Digital World, the Company Funding Trump's New Social Media Platform 'TRUTH Social'