Wouldn’t it be so disappointing if Lady Gaga’s new music video for her song “G.U.Y.” wasn’t a maelstrom of utterly strange imagery and even stranger costumes, replete with cameos from Bravo stars?
On Saturday, the pop singer debuted her latest video on NBC’s Dateline before making it available online. And when it comes to bizarreness, the nearly 12-minute clip is solidly Gaga-esque. The video for the song — whose title is an acronym for Girl Under You — opens with the pop singer facedown in a ditch as some kind of woman-bird hybrid with an arrow in her back. From there, as the film unfolds, things only become more peculiar.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com