Wouldn’t it be so disappointing if Lady Gaga’s new music video for her song “G.U.Y.” wasn’t a maelstrom of utterly strange imagery and even stranger costumes, replete with cameos from Bravo stars?
On Saturday, the pop singer debuted her latest video on NBC’s Dateline before making it available online. And when it comes to bizarreness, the nearly 12-minute clip is solidly Gaga-esque. The video for the song — whose title is an acronym for Girl Under You — opens with the pop singer facedown in a ditch as some kind of woman-bird hybrid with an arrow in her back. From there, as the film unfolds, things only become more peculiar.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy