Taylor Swift will join NBC’s The Voice as an advisor this fall, taking over the role that Coldplay’s Chris Martin left last season.
The Grammy Award-winning singer will serve as the sole mentor for all of the artists on each of the four teams, reports EntertainThis!, and will be joining the veteran coaches Pharrell Williams, Gwen Stefani, Blake Shelton and Adam Levine.
The lineup Swift will be joining is packed with singing stars old and new: Little Big Town, Stevie Wonder, Gavin Rossdale and Alicia Keys are also advisers, People reports.
The Voice airs Mondays and Tuesdays (8 p.m. ET) starting at the end of this month.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time