Now that the first case of Ebola in the United States has been confirmed and 50 others are currently being monitored for the disease in the country, White House officials are addressing the U.S. response to the outbreak. Homeland Security advisor Lisa Monaco and Health and Human Services Secretary Sylvia Burwell, among others, are expected to speak.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Why It’s OK to Say No to That Party You’re Dreading
- COP28 Is a Business Bonanza. Should It Be?
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- Column: When India Was a Human Rights Leader
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time