There are eight possibilities for what Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher’s newborn might look like, and one of them has hooves.
But, in a tease to celebrity-baby watchers, the new father declined to reveal what the child who goes by that name looks like, posting to the website six photos of tiny tots — plus one photo of a dog, and another of what might be a young goat (or maybe an alpaca).
“Mila and I would like to welcome Wyatt Isabelle Kutcher to the world. May your life be filled with wonder, love, laughter, health, happiness, curiosity, and privacy,” said Kutcher.
“Can you guess which one is ours, or does it really matter? All babies are cute,” he said.
Wyatt was born on Tuesday night at Los Angeles’ Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, E! says.
Commenters on the aplus.com link Kutcher posted to Facebook congratulated the couple on the birth, as well as on choosing a “nice, normal name.”
More than 1,000 commentators tussled on aplus.com over which baby belonged to the famous couple and appeared to come to a consensus that all the pictures are of the same baby — except for the dog and goat, of course.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization