Pixar movies have ventured under the sea, into the air and through outer space. Now, they’re turning inward.
Its upcoming film Inside Out will delve inside the head of an 11-year-old girl who struggles to understand her emotions as she navigates a new school. Her personified emotions — Joy (Amy Poehler), Fear (Bill Hader), Anger (Lewis Black), Disgust (Mindy Kaling) and Sadness (Phyllis Smith) — operate a mission control center inside her mind.
Inside Out is set to hit theaters on June 19, 2015, almost two years after Pixar’s last film, Monsters University.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time